Vendor Application and Agreement
Illini Bird Fanciers 2021 Fall Bird Fair
Illinois State Fairgrounds - Jr Agriculture Building
801 E Sangamon Avenue, Springfield, Illinois
Sunday, September 19, 2021 9am-4pm CST
Fair Manager: Robert Hofstetter firstname.lastname@example.org
- All vendors and their representatives agree to abide by all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws, regulations and requirements, including any and all appropriate licenses, permits, and sales tax requirements.
- All vendors agree to hold Illini Bird Fanciers Inc. and its officers and members harmless in the event of any thefts, loss of property, accidents, illnesses, injuries, deaths, litigious matters, or disputes of any type.
- Illini Bird Fanciers Inc. reserves all rights, including limiting or declining vendor participation at our fairs.
- All vendors are required to submit a vendor application and agreement with complete information.
- All vendor spaces are reserved on a first paid basis. Vendor spaces are not reserved until fees are paid in full. Fees will be refunded only in the event the fair is canceled by Illini Bird Fanciers Inc.
- Each standard vendor space measures 8x8 feet and is furnished with one 6 foot table and two chairs. The fee for standard spaces is $50.00 each. Each corner vendor space measures 8x8 feet and is furnished with two 6 foot tables and two chairs. The fee for corner spaces is $60.00 each. Any additional tables or chairs requested must be set up inside your assigned 8x8 foot space(s).
- Vendors paying their fees in full by September 12th 2021 receive a discount of $10.00 per space, reducing the per space fee to $40.00 each for standard space(s), and to $50.00 each for corner space(s). Vendors paying their fees after
September 12th, 2021 do not qualify for this discount.
- Once your vendor application has been reviewed and accepted by our fair manager, you
may pay your vendor fee in advance through PayPal, check, or money order. Any vendor paying fees during the day of the fair must find
Judy Welge (IBF Treasurer) or Robert Hofstetter (IBF Fair Manager) before 10am and pay in full with cash.
- We request that each vendor please donate an item to our silent auction.
- All vendors must set up their assigned space(s) on Saturday, September 18th, from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm and/or on Sunday,
September 19th, from 7:00 am to 9:00 am. Vendors can not set up before or after these hours.
- All vendors selling or showing birds agree to house their birds in clean,
adequately sized containers without overcrowding them; to provide their birds
adequate food and water throughout the fair; and to keep their assigned space(s)
clean, neat and free of seed and excrement during and after the fair. Birds are
allowed to be left in the building overnight on Saturday September 18th if housed in a safe, secure cage.
- No vendor is allowed to tear down their display until after the close of the fair at 4:00 pm on Sunday,
- Failure to comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement
September result in removal of the vendor without a return of any part of their fees.
If you are having any issues with this form, please email
Vendor Form Support or contact Richie Sandage and we will help get it resolved.